The Shipping, Receiving, and Inventory Specialist role is a diverse and cross-functional role. They are responsible for the following essential duties:
- Perform shipping and receiving duties in compliance with systems procedures.
- Accurately complete incoming receiving records.
- Notify individuals when a package to their attention has been received.
- Assist in developing and maintaining inventory management systems.
- Work with vendors to manage item returns.
- Process inventory requests to ensure production team shave adequate materials to meet their build timelines.
- Process inventory returns, to ensure excess material from production is appropriately stored and tracked.
- Manage supply of packaging materials and re-order as needed.
- Perform periodic audits of inventory to ensure the inventory log is accurate.
- Process shipping requests for domestic and international shipments.
- Generate documentation required for smooth international shipping process.
- Perform other routine operations functions.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, self-driven, and fast learning. They are willing to work in a fast-paced environment, in a fast-growing company. They are a team player and own their work. They must be detail oriented and able to work independently. In addition to these things, below is a list of required experience and knowledge:
- 1+ years of work experience in the medical device industry.
- 1+ years of shipping and receiving experience.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office, Excel,Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Experience operating forklifts.
- Experience with ISO 13485, and FDA 21 cfr part 820 is preferred.