The Production Operator role is primarily responsible for the construction and inspection of our medical devices. They are responsible for the following essential duties:
- Produce and inspect products at an acceptable quality level.
- Use measurement and hand tools (rulers, calipers, gauges, etc.) with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to read, understand and follow established procedures and specifications.
- Maintain orderly and safe working conditions as well as perform all duties in accordance with established procedures and good manufacturing procedures.
- Responsible for the accuracy of Lot History Records used during the manufacturing of the products.
- Operate specific equipment per accepted manufacturing process instructions at acceptable efficiency levels.
- Consistently meet attendance, quality, and productivity expectations.
- Effectively work in a dynamic, team environment, with flexibility to rotate responsibilities as required.
- Regularly perform minor set-ups and adjustments of equipment to which assigned, when appropriate training has been completed.
- Able to establish good working relationships with all levels of operations.
- Other assignments as requested.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, self-driven, and fast learning. They are willing to work in a fast-paced environment, in a fast-growing company. They are a team player and own their work. They must be detail oriented and able to work independently. They must be able to work with small components under while using a microscope. In addition to these things, below is a list of required experience and knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years' experience in a medical device manufacturing environment preferred.
- Manufacturing of catheter products a plus.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English to understand and interpret instructions and documentation.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement principles are a plus.